2007年7月4日星期三

Autobots!! Transform & Roll Out!!!

Now why am i writing in English???? Because my PC went COOKOO~~~!!! Can't type Chinese wording. Eventhough i always prefer writing chinese, but can't argue that English is much easier to type!! So my BLOG will temporary in English untill my PC supported Chinese again!

Summer Bockbuster - TRANSFORMER!!!
Catch the film at the very 1st day it came out, the 28th JUN 2007.
I booked the morning show which is RM5!!!(wow...!!happy!!!)
After dropped off mom at her shop at 9AM,i went to finish some unfinish business;
then off my way to PRAGIN MALL -Cathay Cineplex to catch the show.

The crowd is unbelievable!! The 1st show at 11.30AM is FULL!!!!
How come so many people no need to work and came to watch TRANSFORMER???
(Including myself...hee hee)
Look like a bunch of ROBOTS killing each other is really gonna sell!!!
And it really turn out to be a MASTERPIECE for me!!

FUNNY + Action-Packed + Spectacular CGI = Transformer
I really spent the best 2hrs of movie time of 2007!!A real MUST-WATCH!!
Much much better than Spiderman 3, Pirates Of The Carribean3....etc!!!
You know what even better????
After about 4 hrs i enjoyed the show,
i got a call from my bro,saying that he got a free ticket to the night show!!
WOW....2 Transformer in 1 day!!! Thats what i call LIFE!!(Lucky...lucky..hee hee)
And the rest of the week, i keep hearing Optimus Prime saying:
"Autobots, Transform & Roll Out!!!"

~~~Crazy~~~




没有评论: